Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 17 December 2015

Impression Obsession Challenge~Snowy Wishes

Hello Friends!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge!!  This weeks challenge is "Snowy Wishes"! 

Play along with us and create something inspired by "Snowy Wishes" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.


Check out what my talented teammates have created to inspire you.....


   IO Blog                                   

 Anna Wight
 Daniela Dobson   
  Dina Kowal 
Ellen Taylor ~That's Me 
  Jeanne Streiff 
  Jenny Gropp 
  Karen Amidon 
  Laura Fulcher
  Vicki Garrett
 Kittie Caracciolo


Here is the how to for this quick and easy fancy fold.....


Card Base- 5" x 7 1/2" scored at 5" Red card stock
Image/Message flap- 4" x 8" scored at 4" Red card stock

Inside mat- 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"  White card stock 
Square Shaker Frame DIE002-Z


 ~ Adhere one full doily to the inside of the card base.  Cut another doily in half and adhere one half to the front of the card base on the 2 1/2" flap.  Save the other half doily for another project.

 ~Die cut Square Shaker Frame DIE002-Z in red glitter paper and adhere the largest frame to the front of the 4" x 8" piece.  Adhere 3 of the smallest snowflakes from the  Sm. Snowflake Set DIE100-F  and add a rhinestone to the center of each.   Die cut Santa DIE081-O and adhere  diagonally across the front. Open the card base and adhere it over the center of the full doily. Adhere the white message mat to the inside.

~Stamp Happy Christmas A5283 with Versamark and emboss with Zing Red Glitter Embossing powder. Punch sentiment out with circle punch and mat with a larger red glitter paper circle.  To use the sentiment as a closure flap, attach pop dots  to the back of the bottom right hand of the circle and tuck  the bottom right hand corner of the flap under the sentiment.

Easy peasy!



Square Shaker Frame DIE002-Z
 Square Shaker Frame Die - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Snowflake Set DIE100-F
Sm. Snowflake Set 
 Santa DIE081-O

Santa
Happy Christmas A5283
Happy Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen, I love your glittery red and white design, the santa and reindeer die cut is fabulous! I hope you are doing well. Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! what a contrast, the bright white and the deep red. sticking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the touch of red sparkle. Really beautiful holiday colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo! I LOOOVE the fold to your card!!! You've done a SUPER JOB with this!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. El dahling, what a gorgeous card in that deep red color! Merry Christmas. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white on red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ellen this is beautiful, I love the red glitter layer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!