Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Impression Obsession DT Thursday~And The Two Shall Be One




Hello Friends!

Happy New Year's to you and yours! I hope the holidays were filled with good times!   Now that the holidays are over, I know a few brides that are panicking to get their wedding invitations done and in the mail.  Since it is my turn for Impression Obsession DT Thursday, I thought I would share a little wedding invitation inspiration.  Sorry about the bad photo, I am having technical difficulties but you get the idea.  

Create a 6 1/2" x 5 " card base and edge the front side edge with one of the borders from the Border Duo 1 DIE SET DIE017-V.

Cut Floral Lace Heart DIE054-S with silver mirror paper pop up over a dotted embossed panel. Add a white Satin ribbon bow to the center of the Floral Lace Heart DIE054-S   Edge the bottom edge of the embossed panel the same border from the Border Duo 1 DIE SET DIE017-V. Add a strip of white satin ribbon and a line of pearls to the embossed panel. Adhere to a silver mirror mat.

The tag is one of the tags from the Christmas Tags DIE223-Z with the words trimmed off the bottom.  One of the sentiments from the Heart Beats CL562 set was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.  Tie a little white satin ribbon on  the tag with some silver metallic string and ribbon and add a pearl.  Pop it up on the white panel.  Easy Peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

Border Duo 1 Die Set

Christmas Tags
Heart Beats


Floral Lace Heart - TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Other Products Used~Sizzix Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, White Satin Ribbon, Silver Metallic String, Versamark, Siver Embossing Powder.

56 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant wedding invitation Ellen. I hope you are doing well, Happy New Year! Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY JOB!!!! I have been creating ALOT of wedding cards lately! LOL This is WONDERFUL!!!! ;) Hope you have a BLESSED New Year!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty and elegant. Great use of the floral heart die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful El dahling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! It is simply elegant!
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree this is an elegant card!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,love the white on white!!!I am your new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clean looking and beautiful. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Ellen! Love the silver die cut heart and the embossed panel is a perfect complement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my - such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ellen! I'm looking for IO-CHA Sneak Peeks Day 1. Did you sleep in? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the silver floral lace heart..... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful combo of stamps and dies...and Valentine's Day is just around the corner!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card! Love that lace heart!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card, I might have a heart die that will work, it's a fun hop to see what's new.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this elegant and simple card design with that gorgeous heart! Perfect for a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful. I could see this as a wedding card as well as a valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elegant creation. love the silver and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the heart with your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a very striking card. Love the white and silver combination. I cannot figure out how in the world you popped that gorgeous flower heart without pieces showing. I have that die and would love to pop it like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is stunning! The floral lace heart is beautiful in silver!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such an elegant card. The ribbon and use of silver is really beautiful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beauty! How did you get the ribbon to lay so perfect like that?

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beauty! How did you get the ribbon to lay so perfect like that?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the ribbon and the silver..wow.
    That floral lace die is a must have. Beautiful card Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful! Great die to make such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Could have used this the other day. A friend got marriedand this would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card!!!! Love the heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful and elegant card for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice, thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think the floral heart is fabulous!! A must have die!
    Your card is very PRETTY!! My son is getting married this year and your card is one I would like to pattern mine after. Of course it means I need that die!! :-)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card! Love that heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Like this and the red valentine below it. Ribbon and pearls, you can never go wrong. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  37. The Border Die set is very versatile. This needs to be part of my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous card!!!! I love the heart die!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. DEFINITELY need the Heart Beats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful wedding card, classic and elegant! Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your wedding card is absolutely beautiful! Any couple would be THRILLED to receive it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your wedding card is absolutely beautiful! Any couple would be THRILLED to receive it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks, I'm always looking for wedding cards.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is a beautiful card...love the white, off-white, and silver combo. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful, so elegant white and silver! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  46. The lace heart in silver really makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Stunningly beautiful! the heart is gorgeous and i love the added ribbon! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  48. Stunningly beautiful! the heart is gorgeous and i love the added ribbon! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a beautiful card. I love silver and white together, they always looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!